- Both studios are equipped with Marley floors, pianos, barres, high ceilings, and wall mirrors.
- Most dance shoes can be worn in the upstairs studio and all dance shoes can be worn in the downstairs studio. No street shoes are allowed in either studio.
- Changing rooms are available for your convenience.
- Our studios can be used for various purposes and are available when classes and rehearsals are not scheduled. Rentals must be a minimum of one hour.
- We are conveniently located next to Wildwood Elementary School, with parking in the back.
- Amherst Ballet defines Workshops/Master Classes/Private Lessons as dance instruction for groups of more than 2 people for which the Instructor receives compensation. We require all teachers and instructors renting space to provide a copy of their Teacher Liability Insurance before the contract can be finalized. Festivals and Major Dance Events will be required to provide proof of their Event Liability Insurance.
- Rental prices vary depending on the studio, day of the week, time of day, expected attendance, and activity.
- Fees can be paid by cash, check, or ACH ($5 service fee applies).
- See our Calendar for availability. Most season classes are taught in the Upper studio except when classes are scheduled during the same times. If you are interested in renting, please fill out the form and submit it. We will contact you promptly to review.
1131 square feet (29' x 39')
648 square feet (27' x 24')