Before Leaving Home
- Make sure that you have had no signs or symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- Use the bathroom at home to limit bathroom use at the studio as much as possible.
- Arrive with dance clothes underneath street clothes.
- Fill up a water bottle to bring with you.
- Put all your belongings in a bag that can also contain the street clothes you take off in the studio.
Entering and Exiting the Building
- Have your temperature checked by staff at the patio door. Wait outside until you see the staff.
- Only one parent should accompany a student under 12 to the door.
- Dancers and their accompanying parents must wear a mask.
- Parents are not allowed inside the building except for urgent needs. Be sure to leave your cell phone number with staff.
- After class, students in the upper studio should exit from the back door in the studio and those in the lower studio from the side door between the stairs. Staff will escort students under 12 to the door.
- Older students should leave the building promptly after class.
Inside the Building
- The Dressing room will be closed. Keep your belongings in the studio within the 10′ square by the wall spot you have chosen for the day.
- Stay within your marked square for all barre work.
- Keep your mask on during class. Inform your instructor immediately if you start feeling dizzy or out of breath.
- Avoid sitting on the floor or touching the floor with body parts other than your feet.
- Do not use yoga mats or other props.
- Keep socializing to a minimum.