Before Leaving Home
- For drop-in classes, register through Dance Studio Pro by 5:00 pm the day before. The maximum limit of students is set to 7 in order to ensure 10′ distance.
- Make sure that you have had no signs or symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- Use the bathroom at home to limit bathroom use at the studio as much as possible.
- Arrive with dance clothes underneath street clothes.
- Fill up a water bottle to bring with you.
- Put all your belongings in a bag that can also contain the street clothes you take off in the studio.
Entering and Exiting the Building
- Have your temperature checked by staff at the patio door. Wait outside until you see the staff.
- Only one parent should accompany a student under 12 to the door.
- Dancers and their accompanying parents must wear a mask.
- Parents are not allowed inside the building except for urgent needs. Be sure to leave your cell phone number with staff.
- After class, staff will escort students under 12 to the door.
- Older students should leave the building promptly after class.
Inside the Building
- The Dressing room will be closed. Keep your belongings in the studio within the 10′ square by the wall spot you have chosen for the day.
- Stay within your marked square for all barre work.
- Keep your mask on during class. Inform your instructor immediately if you start feeling dizzy or out of breath.
- Avoid sitting on the floor or touching the floor with body parts other than your feet (Not applicable to the young dancers’ workshops).
- Do not use yoga mats or other props.
- Keep socializing to a minimum.